Planning To Attend ApollyCon 2017?
Keep reading for updates and more!
Before you proceed:
Make sure you have secured an ApollyCon 2017 ticket via Eventbrite. The event itself is COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. We will not be adding tickets, or selling any at the door. You MUST have either a GENERAL ADMISSION (free) TICKET, a TITAN PASS, or an APOLLYON PASS if you plan to attend the signing Saturday. If you only have a DEMIGOD PASS, this will NOT get you into the Saturday signing, as it is good for the AFTER PARTY ONLY. If this applies to you – please email us at email@example.com ASAP. <–This is for Demigod pass holders only. Not for people looking for GA tickets.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Make sure you check in at the registration area.
- EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION, REGARDLESS OF WHICH TICKET/PASS THEY HAVE.
- Titan and Apollyon pass holders will get a laminated badge to wear when getting access to the signing space, GA ticket holders will get an adhesive name tag that must be worn/visible when going into the signing space. (Demigod/After Party ticket holders will get a wristband that says “Apollycon Party Pass” that must be worn to enter the party. Q&A with JLA ticket holders will get a silicone bracelet that says “I’m on the Dead List” that must be worn to enter the panel.)
- As long as you have a badge or name tag, you’ll be able to go in and out of the space as often as you’d like during the event hours.
- We highly recommend that you check in prior to Saturday (if possible), as we anticipate a HIGH amount of attendees for the general session Saturday.
- REGISTRATION HOURS:
THURSDAY, MARCH 23RD – 4PM – 8PM
FRIDAY, MARCH 24th – 10AM – 8PM
SATURDAY, MARCH 25th – 8AM – 4PM
For complete registration information, go here.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
FRIDAY, March 24, 2017:
2 pm – 5 pm: Titan Signing (200 Titan pass holders only)
7 pm – 9 pm: Q&A with JLA & Guests (Ticketed Panel Event)
SATURDAY, March 25, 2017:
10am: Wristband distribution for Ticketed Authors begins
12 pm – 5 pm: Apollycon General Signing
8 pm – 11 pm: After Party (*Theme: Fangirls & Fanboys)
What to expect at the signing(s):
Looking for an author or vendor in particular?
Here’s the seating chart (*will be the same layout during the Titan & General signing sessions):
TICKETED AUTHOR INFORMATION:
Here are the 18 “Ticketed Authors” for the Saturday session (not applicable for the TITAN signing):
- If you plan to see any of the authors listed above, you must get a numbered wristband from the registration area.
- If you were unable to pre-register for wristbands (in November), you will be able to get wristbands for the author(s) you want to see beginning at 10AM Saturday. **THERE WILL STILL BE PLENTY OF WRISTBANDS AVAILABLE FOR THE EVENT.**
- If you preregistered, you may pick up your wristbands during any of the days/times that registration is open. Please do so before 10AM Sat, as we will release unclaimed wristbands after that time.
- The only author who will have limited wristbands available onsite is Sarah J. Maas. She has a limitation due to an injury in her wrist. (We will have about 150 available Saturday after 10AM).
- FOR MORE INFO ABOUT TICKETED AUTHORS (INCLUDING FAQ’S), GO HERE.
VENDORS & APOLLYCON MERCH:
We will have 4 vendors selling bookish merch during both signings:
- Appraising Pages/Bookish Box (They’re selling ApollyCon shirts!)
- Pivot Book Totes
- Dooodles by Christina
- Chick-Lit Designs
We will also have an ApollyCon Merchandise table, where we will be selling ApollyCon-branded merch like totes, water bottles, zippered pouches, etc.
Any non-wheeled bags, backpacks, totes, etc are permitted. You do not have a bag limit for the room, but make sure that you’re able to handle the bags you’re carrying in a controlled manner (as in, only bring what you can manage to carry/hold without obstructing lines/walkways).
For bags/carts/suitcases with wheels: you may only bring bags with wheels that can be pulled/pushed in an upright position. (So vertical, not horizontal carts.) If you plan to bring a suitcase, DO NOT LAY IT FLAT (HORIZONTAL) WHILE IN LINE, AT THE AUTHOR TABLE(S), OR IN THE AISLES/WALKWAYS. You may leave the room to lay the suitcase flat to reshuffle it’s contents.
Friday: 12 pm – 4:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 4:30 pm
Bookstore is open to ALL attendees during business hours. *You will not have access into the signing space from the bookstore.
*For complete info about the bookstore, go here.
*For a list of available titles at the on-site bookstore (Books-A-Million) go here.
After Party Info:
8PM-11PM (You must have a Titan, Apollyon, or Demigod pass to attend)
THEME: Fangirls & Fanboys! Come dressed in your fave fandom, in costume, or just come as you are. (No nudity or glitter, please.) We will have a costume contest where the 1st place winner will receive an iPad Mini!!
- All attendees will get a goodie bag from sponsor 1,001 Dark Nights.
- We’ll have a DJ, Photo booth, and Cash Bar available!
- Light refreshments will be served.
- We’ll 20+ prizes/giveaways!
- We will unveil the banner with the ApollyCon 2018 Lineup during the After Party!
*For complete After Party info, please go here.
ALL (DETAILED) EVENT INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: